It's official! The Headquarters hotel for Discover Santa 2016, will
be . . . .
The Chateau on the Lake Resort, Spa and Convention Center
This fabulous, four-diamond, John Q .Hammond, hotel and spa will
host all of our workshops, general Sessions, Vendor Showcase and Exhibits, the SNO-lympics, and our Gala Dinner.
will have accommodations at the Radisson Hotel, Lodge of the Ozarks and
the Stone Castle Inn. By using these four properties, we
will be offering packages that will fit many pocketbooks.
Five days and four nights of fantastic events and activities. All
four hotel packages include daily breakfast, plus everything listed
below. And your registration can be split up or spread out
to make it easier on your pocket book. It is kind of like
booking a cruise!
Early Registration Packages start at just $328 per person and include:
* Full Registration and admission to all sessions, workshops,
* Admission to the Santa Vendor Showcase and Exhibits
* Personal Registration package with badge, program and extras.
* Air conditioned coach transportation between convention,
hotels and special venues
* Three Lunches (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) (One is a
* Participation in the star-studded "Parade of Red Suits"
(Thursday Morning) (Includes Coffee & Donuts)
* Admission to the Opening Session and Show with live
performance by SIX (Thursday)
* One Night of Regional events
* One Night of National events
* Admission to the "SNO-lympics and Barbeque" (Friday)
* Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show (Friday Night)
* Gala Reception and Dinner (Saturday Night)
* Prayer Breakfast and Closing Session (Sunday Morning)
* All registration and accommodations will be processed via
Ticket and Travel
Click here for