July 6-10, 2016
Chateau on the Lake
Resort, Spa & Convention Center
We’re celebrating ten years since the original Discover Santa convention from 2006, with the largest Santa Convention ever held. Over 500 attend in 2006 and, and currently over 700 Santas and Mrs. Claus have registered to attend.
We are also please to announce that the convention will benefit an organization that is very close to the heart of Santas everywhere, The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation! Portions of your registration and special donations from our sponsors will go directly to support the work of Toys for Tots.
Our Closing Ceremonies, on Sunday morning, July 10, will be hosted by the Santa Claus Oath Foundation who will honor the newest members of the Knights of St., Nicholas, present the Mrs. Claus Pledge, Showcase some special awards, including the Charles W. Howard Award, present the latest inductees into the Santa Claus Hall of Fame and close with the Santa Claus Oath.
Headquarters hotel for Discover Santa 2016 (DS2016), will be The Chateau on the Lake Resort, Spa and Convention Center. This fabulous, four-diamond, John Q .Hammond Hotel and Spa, will host all of our workshops, General Sessions, Vendor Showcase and Exhibits, the SNO-lympics™, our Gala Dinner and the Closing Day hosting the International Santa Claus Hall of Fame Ceremonies.
In addition to the Chateau, and because our needs have grown, we will have accommodations at the Radisson Hotel (300 rooms), Lodge of the Ozarks (110 rooms) and the Stone Castle Inn (110 rooms). By using four hotels, we can offer packages that will fit everyone’s pocketbook. In total, we have over 700 rooms being held for the convention. Availability is based on first booked first served.
All Registration is again being handled exclusively by Taunya Lay at Branson Ticket and Travel. Everyone who attended in 2006 will remember the great job Taunya and BT&T did in managing all of our registration, hotels, shows and transportation. We are so happy they are on board again for 2016.
It’s Five days and Four nights of fantastic events and activities. All four hotel packages include daily breakfast, plus everything listed below. We will also have portions of the Convention registration ala-carte, for those spouses and family members who will not be attending workshops or events. So they can come to Branson and just attend events or dinners of their choosing.
And here’s some good news, your registration can be split-up or spread-out, into monthly or quarterly payments! This will make it easier on your pocket book.
Registration Packages start at just $377 per person and include:
- Full Registration and admission to all sessions, workshops, and events.
- Admission to the Santa Vendor Showcase and Exhibits (Open all 5 days)
- Personal Registration package with badge, program and extras.
- Air conditioned coach transportation between convention hotels and special venues
- Three Lunches (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) (One is a special Barbecue)
- Participation in the star-studded “Parade of Red Suits” (Thursday Morning) (Includes Coffee & Donuts)
- Admission to the Opening Session and Show with live performance by SIX (Thursday)
- One Night of Regional events.
- One Night of National events.
- Admission to the “SNO-lympics™ ” (Friday)
- Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show (Friday Night)
- Gala Reception, Fashion Show and Dinner (Saturday Night)
- Gospel Prayer Service & Santa Claus Hall of Fame Closing Session (Sunday Morning)
- Hotel Packages will also include Breakfast every day!
- All registration and accommodations will be processed via Branson Ticket and Travel