July 6-10, 2016
Chateau on the Lake
Resort, Spa & Convention Center
We’re celebrating ten years since the original Discover Santa convention from 2006, with what will be the largest Santa Convention ever held. We had over 500 attend in 2006 and, we are well on the way to doubling that in 2016!
We are also please to announce that the convention will benefit an organization that is very close to the heart of Santas everywhere, The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation! Portions of your registration and special donations from our sponsors will go directly to support the work of Toys for Tots.
Headquarters hotel for Discover Santa 2016 (DS2016), will be The Chateau on the Lake Resort, Spa and Convention Center. This fabulous, four-diamond, John Q .Hammond Hotel and Spa, will host all of our workshops, general Sessions, Vendor Showcase and Exhibits, the SNO-lympics™, and our Gala Dinner.
In addition to the Chateau, and because our needs have grown, we will have accommodations at the Radisson Hotel, Lodge of the Ozarks and the Stone Castle Inn. By using four hotels, we can offer packages that will fit everyone’s pocketbook. In total, we have over 700 rooms being held for the convention. Room Counts are on the registration page.
All Registration is again being handled exclusively by Taunya Lay at Branson Ticket and Travel. Everyone who attended in 2006 will remember the great job Taunya and BT&T did in managing all of our registration, hotels, shows and transportation. We are so happy they are on board again for 2016.
It’s Five days and Four nights of fantastic events and activities. All four hotel packages include daily breakfast, plus everything listed below. We will also have portions of the Convention registration ala-carte, for those spouses and family members who will not be attending workshops or events. So they can come to Branson and just attend events or dinners of their choosing.
And here’s some good news, your registration can be split-up or spread-out, into monthly or quarterly payments! This will make it easier on your pocket book.
Early Registration Packages start at just $328 per person and include:
- Full Registration and admission to all sessions, workshops, and events.
- Admission to the Santa Vendor Showcase and Exhibits* Personal Registration package with badge, program and extras.
- Air conditioned coach transportation between convention, hotels and special venues
- Three Lunches (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) (One is a special Barbecue)
- Participation in the star-studded “Parade of Red Suits” (Thursday Morning) (Includes Coffee & Donuts)
- Admission to the Opening Session and Show with live performance by SIX (Thursday)
- One Night of Regional events.
- One Night of National events.
- Admission to the “SNO-lympics™ ” (Friday)
- Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show (Friday Night)
- Gala Reception, Fashion Show and Dinner (Saturday Night)
- Gospel Prayer Service and Closing Session (Sunday Morning)
- All registration and accommodations will be processed via Branson Ticket and Travel