ONE-DAY & WEEKEND PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE
We listened to you! Some of you live locally, or only have one day or a weekend to attend the convention.
So we have sharpened our pencils and created some economical packages for those who can only visit one or two days, who don’t want to attend the meals or dinner shows, or just want to attend the workshops and vendor showcase.
We still have the wonderful packages at our four hotels, but these new packages are the bare bones, with no hotels and in some cases, no meals.
- Our base package, #5, General Registration is only $377, and does not include any hotel or breakfasts. but included everything else plus the Dixie Stampede, Gala Dinner, all workshops, and access to the vendor showcase, parade and SNO-lympics. This is for those attending the convention who live locally, have other accommodations at a time share, etc., or are bringing their RV.
- Package #6 is our reduced registration package @ $250.00. It is only for attending the opening session, closing session, parade, workshops and the vendor showcase, plus shuttle and parking. It does not include any lunches, the gala reception, the gala dinner, sponsor amenities, or tickets to the Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show.
Then we started to break down the events into a menu from which you can pick and choose This is great if you are only visiting for one or two days:
- 6 Workshops – Two, Friday Afternoon, July 8 and Four, Saturday, July 9 – $99
- Four Workshops – Saturday, July 9 – $75
- Red Suit Gala – Reception, Fashion Show & Dinner – $60
- Saturday Workshops and Gala Dinner, July 9 – $129 w/ lunch $151
- Friday and Saturday Workshops and Gala Dinner $149 w/ lunches $ 199.
- Saturday and Sunday Only, with Saturday Workshops and Lunch, Gala Reception & Dinner, plus Closing Ceremonies $179.00
- Friday and Saturday Only with SNO-lympics, Barbeque, Workshops, Saturday Lunch and Gala Reception and Dinner.
- Closing Session – Hall of Fame Ceremonies $20
- Saturday Lunch $22
- Dixie Stampede $57
- Barbeque $27
- SIX Show $35
You also have the option of full registration packages with your choice of three great hotels: The Radisson Hotel Branson, Lodge of the Ozarks and Stone Castle Hotel. Although we sold out our original block of rooms at the Headquarters Hotel, The Chateau on the Lake, Taunya can still reserve rooms there, but at a slightly higher price. Availability is based on first booked first served. Click on each hotel name for more information.
All Hotel Registration Packages include:
- Five days and four nights lodging
- Free Parking at your Hotels (includes RV’s if staying at the Hotel)*
- Breakfast each morning.
And Every General Registration Package with or without a Hotel room includes:
- Full Registration to Discover Santa 2016 Convention with badge, program and extras. Click here to see Agenda
- Welcome reception, Three lunches, and two Dinners
- Two shows: “Dixie Stampede” and “SIX”
- Participation in the “Parade of Red Suits”
- Admission to SNO-lympics™ – the Summer Santa Games
- Admission to all workshops, general sessions,
- Admission to the Kringle Family Showcase and all Vendors & Exhibits
- Complimentary Shuttles to all events and venues
- Additional surprise live entertainment
- One open night for regional and state events
- One night for national association events
- Sponsor Amenities
- Optional shows available for those extending their stay in Branson!
Hotel Packages 3/20/16
PACKAGE #2 PACKAGE #3 PACKAGE #4 PACKAGE #5
Radisson Hotel Branson Lodge of the Ozarks Stone Castle Hotel No Hotel
Single $880.00 796.00 $704.00 $377.00
Couple $1,252.00 $1,168.00 $1,076.00 N/A
3rd or 4th Guest in same room, each, includes Breakfast $407.00 $407.00 $407.00 N/A
Hotel Accommodations Yes Yes Yes No
Breakfast Yes Yes Yes No
Complimentary Shuttle Yes Yes Yes No
Full Registration, Workshops,
General Sessions, SNO-lympics
Yes Yes Yes Yes
Opening Session with Show Yes Yes Yes Yes
Dixie Stampede Show Yes Yes Yes Yes
Welcome Reception Yes Yes Yes Yes
Three Lunches Yes Yes Yes Yes
Parade Yes Yes Yes Yes
Gala Reception and Dinner Yes Yes Yes Yes
Package #1 is not shown. It is the package at Chateau on the Lake and the cost varies on the cost of your room at the Chateau. Taunya will help you customize your packge. To Register, Call Taunya at Branson Ticket and Travel (800) 432-4202 or Click here to send an email request.
Package #5 is a base General Registration for $377, and does not include any hotel or breakfasts. This is for those attending the convention who live locally, have other accommodations at a time share, etc., or are bringing their RV. There is no shuttle service at other hotels or condominiums, but with your convention ID you can pick up shuttles at one of the four Convention Hotels.
If you need a place to park your RV, Taunya can also assist you in locations and reservations at local RV Parks. You can park an RV at the Headquarters Hotel during the Day. You may also park your RV at a Hotel if you are staying at that Hotel. However City ordinance prohibits living or staying overnight in an RV , unless you are at a licensed RV Park or facility.
All Convention registration iis handled by Taunya Lay at Branson Ticket and Travel (BT & T) . No other agency or company or association is handling any reservations or registration for this convention.
The IBRBS has booked the Showboat Branson Belle for a special Thursday night Dinner and Show on beautiful Table Rock Lake. It’s America’s Most Entertaining Dinner Cruise and it’s a very special evening for everyone. This is an optional evening event and includes coach transportation to the Showboat Landing, a three-course dinner, and a fantastic live variety show rated one of the best in America!
To Register, Call Taunya at Branson Ticket and Travel (800) 432-4202 or Click here to send an email request.